You can qualify for our live Grand Finale event even if you play in just ONE of our free online events!
There are several ways to qualify for the live grand finale event for our latest promotion, Promotion #25! We are hosting FREE online tournaments roughly once every two weeks for the next 3 months. There will be two tournaments on each night and you are encouraged to play in both (...that way if you get knocked out of one you can hopefully still do well in the other one). In each of these tournaments you can win gift cards, prizes, and points. These 10 free tournaments all build up to our Grand Finale Event for the Lake Tahoe poker prize package. You qualify for the final Grand Finale Event by participating in some or all of the 10 online tournaments. This is similar to what we have done for previous promotions and everybody has been having a great time!
Our Grand Finale event will be Online with 3 tables totaling ~30 players played on Sunday Oct 4th, 2020.
Here are all the different ways to qualify for the Grand Finale Event to win the Lake Tahoe poker prize package and other prizes:
· 2 spots for the top two finishers in the Event 1 Main Event online @ 7:00pm event on July 28th
· 1 spots for the top finisher in the Event 1 2nd Chance Event online @ 7:00pm event on July 28th
· 2 spots for the top two finishers in the Event 2 Main Event online @ 7:00pm event on Aug 11th
· 1 spots for the top finisher in the Event 2 2nd Chance Event online @ 7:00pm event on Aug 11th
· 2 spots for the top two finishers in the Event 3 Main Event online @ 7:00pm event on Aug 25th
· 1 spots for the top finisher in the Event 3 2nd Chance Event online @ 7:00pm event on Aug 25th
· 2 spots for the top two finishers in the Event 4 Main Event online @ 7:00pm event on Sept 8th
· 1 spots for the top finisher in the Event 4 2nd Chance Event online @ 7:00pm event on Sept 8th
· 2 spots for the top two finishers in the Event 5 Main Event online @ 7:00pm event on Sept 22nd
· 1 spots for the top finisher in the Event 5 2nd Chance Event online @ 7:00pm event on Sept 22nd
· 1 spot for the "Bounty Tourney" (Thursday Sept 24th, 2020 at 7:00pm online)
o The 10 people that knock Chris (Player Name = 'SimoneTeam') out of each of the 10 online events will play in this bonus tournament. The winner of this 10 person event will qualify to play in our Grand Finale event. The Bounty prize each month for knocking Chris out is a $25 gift card...Good luck
· 3 spots for the top 3 finishers of an invitation only online event for those that helped me promote this overall promotion (tell your friends!) (Thursday Sept 24th, 2020 at 7:00pm online)
o You are invited to spread the word to your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. that would also be interested in this promotion. The only requirements are that they are over 21 and they live or work in Santa Clara County or Nearby (trying to keep this local). Anyone that helps spread the word will play in this bonus free online tournament and the top 3 finishers of this event will qualify for our Grand Finale live event. It is a much smaller event than the regular monthly tournament. I'm only expecting between 10-30 people in this one, so your odds are much better (…if you spread the word and get into this bonus event)!
· 5 spots for the top 5 point winners after removing all above qualifiers
o In each of the free monthly online events you participate in, you will receive points depending on how well you do (Click here for details). After removing all those that have already qualified (from above), we will take the next 5 highest point totals and those people will qualify for our free Grand Finale Live Event. It is in your best interest to play in as many of the free monthly tournaments as you can! You can check the Standings to see how you are doing.
· 3 spots spots for the top 3 finishers in the Online "Top 30 Points Invitational Tourney" (Saturday Oct 4th, 2020)
o As a way to reward those that accumulate a lot of points, but didn't qualify already for the Grand Finale by any of the above methods, the top 30 point winners (that haven't already qualified) for the overall promotion (from the 10 free monthly online events) will be invited to play in a free tournament. Sort of a "Last Chance" event. There will be a prize pool (TBD) plus the top 3 finishers will qualify for our Grand Finale event for the Lake Tahoe poker prize package. People that have already qualified for the Grand Finale will not be allowed to play in this event. As people RSVP leading up to this event, when we hear of people that cannot make it we start to go down the point list on the Standings page....usually getting down to the top 40-50 people. Three times before the overall Grand Finale winner has come through this path.
· 1 spot for our "Double your Chances" offer (an easy way for you to get a spot in the Grand Finale!)
· 1 spot to the person that gets the most friends to join in the fun
o I really like to reward people for spreading the word about our promotion to their LOCAL poker friends. Whoever gets the most people to Register and play in at least 1 event will get a spot in our Grand Finale event (plus a $100 gift card)! For all the rules, click HERE. Note: If someone I don't already know registers for this promotion I always give them a quick call to introduce myself and verify they are eligible to play in our promotion (In order to keep things fair to everyone else that is playing)
BONUS: If you qualify more than one time for the Grand Finale, you will be rewarded! Anyone that qualifies more than once will be rewarded with additional starting chips (25% more) if the Grand Finale event is a live event.
ADDITIONAL BONUS: To reward those that accumulate the most overall points (during the free monthly online events only), the top 5 overall point winners will be rewarded with 25% more chips to start the Grand Finale if the Grand Finale event is a live event. This is your incentive to play in the online event each month and to do the best you can (...even if you've already qualified). Good luck! [Note: No player will start the Grand Finale with more than 25% in bonus chips]
Once again, our free Grand Finale event will be Online with ~30 players playing on Sunday Oct 4th, 2020!